Here at Kids Chair World it is our goal and commitment to provide you top quality products that you will not want to return.
Sometimes situations occur however, where you may need to return a product. These policies protect the customer as well as our company. When we strictly follow the below policies, it saves us time & manpower and we are able to focus on offering more products at lower prices to our customers.
If you have placed an order with us & are having problems, please find your specific circumstance from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
1. You purchased an item, but then decided to cancel the order
If the order hasn't been shipped out yet we can cancel the order & issue you a refund with no penalty. If you are unable to get in touch with us and cancel the order before it ships, your situation will be handled according to the returned or refused sections belo
2. You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping
Please be aware that all of the major manufacturers package the items very well and even if a package is damaged, the contents are usually fine.
If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim & discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please look your items over . If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim.
If your items are damaged upon arrival please contact us so that we may assist you in the process.
3. 30-day Money Back Guarantee : You purchased and received an item, but have decided you want to return it
If you receive an item and decide to return it please do the following:
1. The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging. The item also must be in perfect working condition with no manufacturer's defects, manufacturer's damages, or shipping damages. If you are wanting to return your item due to ineffectiveness or damages, please see the appropriate section above to learn how those situations are handled. We cannot take damaged or defective items back without those issues being resolved beforehand. The sections above describe how to handle all situations where damages or defects are present.
2. You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item. This time frame starts the day the shipping company delivers your item regardless of whether or not you immediately open it or not.
3. You can get a refund for the amount you originally paid for the item minus a 15% restocking fee and the amount we paid the shipping carrier to originally ship the item to you. Some items are subject to a 35% restocking fee. This will be noted on the product page.
4. You refuse an item and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us you will be issued a refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us. Some items are subject to a 35% restocking fee, this will be noted on the product page.
If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
5. Items that are personalized, special ordered or on clearance are final sale and may not be returned.